The beauty of minimalism

... the beauty of having less and doing more! having space in your life and your mind for more valuable thoughts and no clutter! to be selective in your living and choices and what you eat and drink! ☺️ do own what you love and cherish it like how I love books and vinyl and Levi's and coffee because they add VALUE to my life and make me happy but I do not own or crave excess materialistic possessions, I stick to what I need and what I love and use my extra money for experiences like travelling or interesting events or anything that makes me smile! Just no waste! I eat less and simple and enough like bread and humous lasts me a week! I have a pair of shoes and a few clothes but they are my most favourite and I love them! I have given away 90% of my stuff and can fit everything i own in to one suitcase and Im really content with the things i have selected to keep, its such a beautiful, wholesome and wonderful way to live in a conscious way!!! its so mindful and I can do more charity, I can save, Im healthier and I am rich in conversation and ideas and experiences rather than meaningless empty objects that will sooner or later bring me dissatisfaction, love minimalism and and all the beautiful ideas it represents and I hope to love what I love forever ✨

Comments

Popular Posts