Revived but still magical

This is me trying to revive a blog that I neglected for a long time. I plan to not do that again so watch this space.


My thoughts are on fire today, mainly cause its really hot in London. I went for a walk in a beautiful park with my Mother and I started asking her if she believed in magic. She seemed indifferent but did not deny the existence of such a thing. I, on the other hand, massively believe in magic and I see it every single day. I asked her if she would define magic as things that could not be explained or replicated by human beings like us, of course, she said that was it. I looked around and saw trees that were 60 ft tall and I saw grass and hay that went on for miles, scorched golden by the sun. I looked up at the sky was spotless and bright blue, I looked around and there was a light breeze blowing while the sun hung low. I thought about our small car journey that brought us here and how crazy petrol was alongside the way it made cars work and how crazy cold drinks felt in our mouths and how insane just existing was. Sure science can explain some of that but don't you think its kinda magical, just to be here right now?

U x

Comments

Popular Posts