Premier Mars

Dear person,

I hope your year has kicked off with a roar!


January blues are so far behind us, Spring is basically upon us and the other day someone even told me they thought they'd seen Christmas Coca-Cola bottles in Waitrose. I have learnt so much in the past two months and I am ridiculously grateful for it all. I have had the chance to disengage from my life and reflect and come back with inspiration, renewed plans and refreshed ideas. 
To whoever is reading this, just know that mindset is everything, perspective is everything, sheer willpower is everything. Consistency is everything, plans are everything, actions are EVERYTHING. Tell yourself things until you believe them, work at your mind, body, spirit until its what you want it to be. YOU are your own masterpiece, you are the project you can work on until the last day of time so keep going. Wherever you are in life and whether or not its in line with what you expected, make the most of it. It's funny how the thought struck me this morning, we are living day in and day out, we have no idea what the expiry date is on our lives and yet we can lead ourselves to believe that life isn't this wonderful, magical string of moments that we create. It is. 

The time we have is fleeting, take your chances, make your chances, break your chances, whatever you do.. just remember to step back and take a big, deep breath. It could always be worse, it could always be better but it will never be exactly the kind of perfect it is in the moment. 

Hope you always stay smiling. I truly do.

Comments

Popular Posts