Demand greatness

You know that dream you have, that idea, that notion, those buzzing visions that keep you awake at night and make you smile during the day - that can all be your reality, it is WITHIN you.
I am really gonna try and make this sound less cheesy than it is in my head at the moment, but this whole post is about potential. It's about tapping into yourself, looking inwards and seeing where there is room for growth, improvement and MAKING IT HAPPEN.



Everyone has different circumstances and different dreams and that is frankly why everyone CAN be successful. When was the last time you really pushed yourself? Like, actually. I am sure there have been occasions where you have said 'i wish I could...' or 'I would love to...' why don't you? Is there an actual real barrier or are you your own barrier? Take some time out one of these days and just sit down with a blank piece of A4 paper and write out that dream - physically put it in to existence but don't stop there - formulate a plan around it, steps and smaller goals that will lead you to that dream. Be 100% with this, really bring your A-class commitment and believe wholeheartedly that success is yours. When you do everything you can for it, do a little extra - be part of that small percentage of the world that goes past the everyday living of 25%-30% and hit the fifties the sixties, damnit, live at 70%. Make the days night and the nights days, be recklessly optimistic. 

If you have a dream, a passion, a calling - go for it! I recently found mine and it didn't come without risk, I was terrified but I am going all in. This is not just about preaching, I believe everything I am typing and I remind myself everyday that I can make my dreams a reality, that magic is not simply something we come across and marvel at but instead it is truly something we create. Our lives, actions, choices, stories we telly they can contain the magic, the sparkle that we desire - if put the work in, if we are focused and if we demand nothing but greatness of ourselves. Whatever happens, you're a smart cookie, you'll work your way out of it and there will always be something to be thankful for, never forgot to keep your heart filled with gratitude as you strive towards your adventures and dreams. Be fantastic, be everything you can be and then be a little bit more than that.

Ux

Comments

Popular Posts